Sharing a exchange calendar...

  • From: "Rick Sambhi" <rsambhi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:30:08 -0400

Hello,

One of our exec's moved on to another department, but he wants to keep
his account on our Exchange 2000 server, which is not a prob. This new
department is not on Exchange, I believe they are still using a UNIX
based email system (not sure).  Anyways he needs his new assistant to be
able to view and edit his calendar. Normally this is a not a problem but
in this case his new assistant does not have an account on our domain or
exchange. She has to continue to use her own email based system. Now we
could setup an account for her on our systems but we do not want her to
use this exchange account, or even if the executive sends her an email
we do not want it to go in to the exchange account on our system but
into her old account. Is there a nice and tidy way to accomplish this,
or would it be easier to create a generic account for her to use and
connect to our systems (exec assistant).

Any help or idea would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks
Rick