[ExchangeList] Re: Setup Two Node Exchnage Cluster in Active/Passive Mode

  • From: "syed faizan" <syed.faizan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:09:02 +0530

Thanks Gabriel for valued inputs.

Just for your information we already have the same setup for our production environment.Just wanted to know whether it would hamper the existing setup if we continue this thing?

Secondly ,we will test and install it on the spare servers and cluster boxes we have and not on the live ones.

Please suggest

Thanks
Faizan

On 6/12/07, Gabriel E. Rincon <gerincon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I concur!

Faizan,

Go to the bookstore and get at least 1 MSExchange reference manual  and 1 networking manual

Install it on 2 test machines – BEFORE going to a production environment

gabriel