RE: Setting up a "MS Exchange Server" account acro ss Internet for Outlook

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:55:54 -0500

OL 2003 and Exchange 2003 combined have a feature set called RPC/HTTP.  You
are looking to set that up to get what you are after.

As I recall, at least one DC has to be at Windows 2003 as well as your
Exchange server also has to be at that version plus Exchange 2003.  Read up
on it in any case to get the latest details and deployment information.

Al