RE: Setting Number of Recipient Limits for Large Groups of Users

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:31:19 -0000

ADMODIFY will give you the ability to do this.

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Limited
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108
MSN IM: markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blog: http://blogs.technet.com/mfugatt
If you have any feedback about my work, please let either myself or my manager
Andy Gitsham know at andygi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or telephone +44 118 909 3233