RE: Services do not start automatically

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:55:11 +0200

Every time you restart the Exchange server you have to restart the www
service. It takes time to the Information store service to begin, till
this service is not up the M drive is not available so the path to these
folders are not available. It will happened to you all the time. So make
it a habit - restart the www service as soon as the server is up.

Dolly