RE: Service pack 3 for Windows 2000

  • From: "smcleod" <smcleod@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:10:23 -0400

At least yours works.  When I applied SP3 to Win2K after SP3 was applied
to E2K my E2K stop working.  I had to remove SP3 from Win2K to get my
E2K going again.

ONCE BITTEN, NEVER AGAIN STUNG (Sylvester McLeod)
I KNOW THEREFORE I AM! (Sylvester McLeod)
IF YOU THINK EDUCATION IS EXPENSIVE, TRY IGNORANCE. (Derek Bok)