RE: Server HD accessed intensively

  • From: "Arief Kurniawan" <ariefk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:15:10 +0800

The servers' hardware is brand new, it's only 5 months old. The fan is still
going well. We're thingking about the safest scenario on replacing this
server using exactly the same name and configuration to prevent our 300+
users to reconfigure their outlook connection setting (server repointing).
Or is there anyway to build another new server with a new name without
having this, while the old one is restored.

regards,

Arief K

  _____