Server HD accessed intensively

  • From: Arief Kurniawan <AKurniawan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 09:51:50 +0800

We have an Exchange Server 5.5 SP4 on Windows NT4.0 Server. In the last few
days, the server going weird, the Harddisk suddenly accessed intensively
almost 24 hours non-stop And the server is going very slow.
This morning no one can be connected to the server. So I have to restart it.
But this time I cannot restart it gracefully, had to do it with 'reset'
button. Fortunately the server runs well on the next boot.
Nothing Suspicious on Event Log. Virus Scan has done with no result. So with
Adware/Spyware scan.
Any sugestions ?

regards,

Arief K