Sending out an email to anonymous users

  • From: "John Balos" <jabalos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:37:48 -0800

I was just curious if it's possible to send out an email to a number of
people but only have one person receive it. For example, my intention is
to send out an email to only one person, however, I want it to appear to
this individual as if I was sending it out to 10 people. But I don't
want all 10 people to receive the email; I just want they're names to
appear in the To... or Cc... field so that it looks like it was really
sent to all 10 people. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
John