Re: Sending Problems

  • From: "Obakeng Seleke" <obakeng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 08:53:27 +0200

Is symantec on your server licensed?? What i know is with
symantec if you don't register you package after sometime
symantec mail security on the server stops scanning
incoming and outgoing mail therefor other domains with
tight security won't allow e-mails with viruses.

Obakeng
Cisco Engineer

Specials on Demo Appliances http://www.discountdirect.co.za

http://www.webmail.co.za the South African FREE email service