[ExchangeList] Re: Sender ID error

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:32:41 -0400

Thanks for the reply John oh and regarding your other response about this
mailing list not being a help desk for answers; if that was the case no one
would bother joining this mailing list, or ask any questions whatsoever.

Also I never got that email in my list I only saw it after I looked at Yu,
Joy's reply to it.

Regards,
Andrew