Send receive not working

  • From: "Conley P. Shairrick" <conleys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:10:28 -0500

We have exchange 2000 server that about every 2 or 3 weeks stops
receiving or sending email. I happened again today. The errors in the
event log are listed below. These three event happened right before the
reported problem. Thanks =20 Event Type: Information Event Source:
STEMSCHED Event Category: None Event ID: 105

Date: 8/16/2005

Time: 2:30:38 PM

User: N/A

Computer: EX01

The description for Event ID ( 105 ) in Source ( STEMSCHED ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. The following information is part of the event: The event log
file is corrupt..

=20

Event Type: Information

Event Source: MSExchangeSA

Event Category: Monitoring=20

Event ID: 9096

Date: 8/16/2005

Time: 2:21:34 PM

User: N/A

Computer: EX01

The MAD Monitoring thread is initialized.=20 =20 For more information,
click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.=20
<http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.=20>

=20

Event Type: Warning

Event Source: MSExchangeIS

Event Category: Performance=20

Event ID: 9582

Date: 8/16/2005

Time: 1:44:21 PM

User: N/A

Computer: EX01

The virtual memory necessary to run your Exchange server is fragmented
in such a way that performance may be affected. It is highly recommended
that you restart all Exchange services to correct this issue.=20 =20 For