Re: Scheduling NTBackup to mapped drive

  • From: Jared Johnson <jaredsjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 14:54:39 -0700 (PDT)

In my eyes, it's not up for discussion. If you leave
it unlocked, you're vulnerable. That's easy to see.

If you are worried that something will "fire off"
while logged in, then it's time to start checking your
anti-virus, patches and who the Administrator is.

--- "John Tolmachoff (Lists)"

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail