Re: Scheduling NTBackup to mapped drive

  • From: "John Oligario" <joligario@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 11:15:46 -0400

I second that motion!  So, enough of the bantering, lol.  Anyone who has
worked with computers, whether they be a consultant, sys admin, or even end
user, knows to logout when they are done.  If not, then the sys admin is not
teaching them the proper procedures and he/she should not be working in the
field.

John Oligario