RE: SUS and OWA

  • From: "Jeffrey Robillard" <jrobill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:25:11 -0400

I dont believe it will make a difference what site it is in.   As long as you
didnt tell the SUS install to be in the virtual folder called /EXCHANGE ... or
install OWA in a folder called SUS, then it should work fine.   IIS is designed
to handle multiple web sites on the same machine.   About the only thing you
will need to keep track of is which IP address you attached to which web site
in iis, assuming its not setup to allow all unassigned addresses.

However, SUS is such a small program it would be really easy to uninstall and
reinstall at any time.  Worry about getting your OWA working and then worry
about getting SUS to work with it, not the other way around.