Re: STILL unable to receive mail from OUTSIDE!!!

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:11:13 -0400

I tried to send mail to myself from hotmail and it returned the following
error:
Delivery to the following recipients failed.
       marvc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Final-Recipient: rfc822;marvc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for marvc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Recieve a coonection to host lost whenever I try to telnet to 110 on the
mail server.