RE: SSL & win2k3 & E2k3 & comcast

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:56:17 -0400

What you might want to do is check the logs.  The IIS logs, the application
event log and the system event log.  See if anything shows up that indicates
where a problem might be.

I think if you look at netmon and sort by time from last frame, you may see
some delays.  Check the source of the delays and see if you can tell if the
delay is from your machine or from the Exchange side.  In other words, try
to narrown down the item that is causing the delay before proceeding.  It
stands to reason that the problem is on the comcast network and you may need
some help from your network folks and comcast to narrow it down further.
Before you include any of those resources, have a look at the things in your
control and see what shakes out.  Be especially looking for retransmits in
the netmon trace if the logs don't indicate any kind of problem.

Al