RE: SMTP queues

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:26:05 -0700

John Tolmachoff

Engineer/Consultant/Owner

eServices For You

-----Original Message-----
From: Musser, Dale [mailto:musser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 10:24 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: SMTP queues

http://www.MSExchange.org/

OK ignore my last emails.

After looking at at the articles on msexchnage.org I noticed we ARE using
SMTP virtual server.

I thought we were not and went straight by DNS, my bad.

Now that is figured out I still do not know what to do about emails tiring
to be sent out of our exchange server that have bad domains and lock up the
system for a period of time and can slow our server down.

So I guess I am still tiring to figure that out!!!

Thanks

Dale

  _____