[ExchangeList] Re: SMTP queue problem

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:44:35 -0500

If you force the connection does it send? Verify that you can telnet to the
remote domain's SMTP server. I'm not aware of any initial delay before sending,
only retry intervals, but again this is only occuring for one domain and not
globally. Also try enabling your SMTP logging, wait for the queue to clear,
than send a test message to the domain, then check your SMTP logs to verify if
an initial connection attempt is being made.