RE: SMTP not working

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:12:49 -0600

Hi Pankaj,

When I telnet to 210.245.33.39 I get no response.

Check your SMTP Server Publishing Rule and make sure that is correct.

Also, make sure your SMTP server is a SecureNAT client, or configure the
Server Publishing Rule to replace the source IP address with the ISA
firewall's IP address.

Also confirm that the SMTP server has not exceeded is connection limits
in the ISA firewall's IDS section.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.