RE: SMTP & POP3 Virtual Server Settings Question

  • From: "Linda Wilson" <lwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 20:21:42 -0800

Not sure how to assist with the initial problem, but highly recommend going
with SP3 and the database patch for SP3... It straightens out several things..

We just implemented it on 4 Exchange 2k servers and it's went very smoothly...
no pain at all..

Good luck, I look forward to reading the resolution to your present problem.

Linda Wilson