Re: SMTP 25

  • From: "PeterM" <petermags@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:08:24 -0000

you need an smtp connector with the local bridgehead of the virtual smtp
connector.
look at microsofts' "How To" series of instruction sites.
search for how to configure smtp connector
sorry no more time today, very busy & have to leave on trip...
best of luck, will contact upon return.
regards
Peter