RE: SIS not activated by default

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:15:37 -0500

 What was the NDR message?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bernard Gabriel [mailto:bernard.gabriel@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 8:33 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: SIS not activated by default

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hello guys...

Can you please help me.. I have windows 2000 server and xchange 5.5 server here
also we have our DNS I'm using outlook express to send email to my friends.
Sending to emails sites like gmails, hotmails, etc.. are working perfectly I
can send/receive emails to them.
But only big problem is sending email thru yahoo sites. I can receive emails
from my friends thru yahoo but cannot reply or send to them. It always return
back to my inbox undeliverable email.

Please anyone help me what might be the reason...

Thanks..