SBS-exchange

  • From: "Brajesh" <smtp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 10:39:33 +0530

Hi

This is Brajesh. I am totaly new to exchange server.

Now I had installed the SBS 2000 for my small organisation and also I
configured the Exchange server in lan which is working fine for internal
purpose.
My external mail i.e pop3 mailbox is with my provider and i am using the
mail clients for it. But can I download all the mails to my internal
exchange and then can i distribute to users in my lan.

If it is possible pls help me. If there is any article on the configuration
pls give the reference.........

regards
brajesh