Rule for MS Exchange Server 5.5

  • From: fidannil@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 06:55:08 -0700

My company is using a mailbox from a service provider. In other words the
user connects to the mail server which checks the service provider's
mailbox every 2 minutes and receives his mail. But we want to let the suer
connect to this mail server from home and receive ONLY the unread mails.
Currently, the user connects the mail server which connects the service
provider mailbox and receives all e-mails, read or unread. I'm looking for
a rule to get over this problem. Thanks a lot.