[ExchangeList] Re: Reverse DNS Look-up and Mail

  • From: "John T \(lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:59:18 -0700

In this day and age of rampant spam and viri and smut and all manners of
malicious activity, it is absolutely necessary that we keep our own
servers/systems/networks/email clean with all I's dotted and all T's crossed
so as to not add to the problems.

So yes, you HAVE to have proper MATCHING reverse DNS records set up for any
IP address that is involved in the transmission of email.

John T