RE: Restricting externa email.

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 20:58:10 -0800 (PST)

   Sending restriction

  Create a e-mail distribution group, add those bunch of users to this group.
Add this group to delivery restriction in SMTP connector under routing groups.

  This may not be the best way to achieve this but this is how I have done.

  Receiving restrictions

  Probably removing SMTP e-mail id for those users might be solution.

  Pls Let me know if you have a better solution.

  Regards
  Praveen R

MJ <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  http://www.MSExchange.org/

This is a very interesting question.

I really don't have the answer now but if you would check this link out
while waiting, and if you find the answer before me please let me know

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Shared-Hosting-Exchange-2003-Part2.html

Thanks

Sender: NabothS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recipient: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx