Re: Restricting certain extensions

  • From: "A. Michael Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 12:25:29 -0500 (EST)

Hi Venu,

>  As far as my knowledge we can restrict certain extensions in exchange i,e
>  IN global settings--->internet message format you can do it.

Thanks!  Any more specific details, i.e. exactly what steps need to be
done?  Delete the extensions from the listed MIME types?  Or add a "New"
type?  Or other?

Also, I have many independent domains on one Ex2k3 server (service
provider situation) and I need to be able to do this on a per-domain
basis, e.g. one client says "don't allow any .vbs attachments to come to
me" and others say "don't delete my .vbs attachments!".

Best regards
Mike Salim