Restrict Internet Messages to Distribution Groups.

  • From: "Chopra, Anil (Byzan)" <achopra@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange List (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:10:35 +0530

Hi...

I am using Exchange 2000. My domain name is afsindia.com I have certain
Distribution Groups in my domain. I want to restrict users other than
afsindia.com from sending messages to any Distribution Group in my domain. But
at the same time I want to allow one more domain lets say hotmail.com to send
messages to these Distribution Groups.

One way that I know is through Recipient Policy but through that all the
domains are restricted however I also want to allow hotmail users to send
messages to Distribution Groups.

Can anyone let me know the way to achieve it.

Thanks.

Regards..Anil
0091-9810558222