RE: Restoring select Public Folder items

  • From: "Byrne, Steve" <Steve.Byrne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 11:42:10 +1300

Chris, it's easy (but time consuming) just use the tape to restore the
Public IS to an offline Exchange server/PC. Then, with an outlook
client, go into the public folders you need to save and export them to
PST files. Take the PST files over to your live network and import them
back into your real Public Folders using Outlook..