RE: Restore of Exchange with NT-Backup

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 08:37:13 -0500

You need to either use recovery storage groups or use a third party tool
such a ontrack powercontrols or the one from quest, which name escapes
me just at this moment.

Now, if you aren't going to restore an Exchange server with the same
name, you're going to have problems if you don't clean up after
yourself. See KB 822931.