RE: Requirements for front end server 2003

  • From: "Bob" <bob.hall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:03:45 -0700

I know the "normal" requirements, I already have 2 2k3 servers up and
running, I was just looking for "what I can get by with" for a frontend
server for OWA. It's my understanding that I will not need my normal space
for log files or datastores, thus eliminating those partitions. Or do I
need to have those partitions for the initial installation? If so, can I
make them minimal as they will not be used once in production?

I have limited drive space to work with on the front end server, so I was
looking for ways to get around the drive space issues.

I really appreciate all of the help here guys!

Bob Hall
Poolcorp