RE: Rename/mov Outlook default system folders

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:57:03 -0500

How do I configure Standard 2003 Server for Exchange?

I was under the impression from a college of mine that I first install
Standard 2003 Server then connect it to the DC like you connect a
workstation, then run DCPromo otherwise you can't connect to the
Exchange server itself via MAPI or OWA? (run DCPROMO to connect it to
the AD machine)

When I have set it up this and run the Exchange Analyzer it tells me
Exchange is running on the DC which I find is very odd. (shrug)

Andrew