RE: Rename user

  • From: "Jason Merrique" <j.merrique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 09:44:35 +0100

Just a thought:

If you change any of the names in a User's property panel it wont change
the name of the user when listen in AD. To do this you need to rename
the user object itself. Just right click on the user and select rename.
Its frustrating when you don't realise this!

In any case, you shouldn't need to restart your server to see the
changes. That would just be silly :)

Cheers,

Jason