[ExchangeList] Remote PPP peer is not responding

  • From: Willy Matuku <wmatuku@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 01:57:58 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,

I have a problem configuring my remote clients to access my server (Windows 2000 on exchanger 2000) through dial up. The routing and remote access has been configured and the following is visible;

a). on ports the modem appears and status is inactive and only inbound remote access is allowed

b). On remote access policies; permission is granted to remote users

c). Dialing rules have done and correctly.

I have tried to match the chap settings and I got no where. I would appreciate and technical advise.

Best wishes

Willy