RE: Remote Connection

  • From: "Muqeem Syed" <Syed.Muqeem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:04:43 +0200

Relay denied.... looks like the exchange server is treating these
external users as some one trying to relay messages through your
exchange server.... just for a test ... can you enable your exchange to
relay all mails through it... just for a couple of minutes... and then
send the test message again and then disable it again... check the
properties on the dial in clients....let me check if there are any
specific settings that by default enable or disable outlook clients.
Regards