Relay part II

  • From: "Stelley, Doug" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 15:42:01 -0400

OK,
I believe we cured that one. Whether it was a flaw, a hack or what I
don't know, but by uninstalling/re-installing the SMTP services on that
server, we were able to "cure" it. I reinstalled the GFI suite, and I
believe all is well again.
Now when I try to relay I get the "unable to relay" message instantly,
life is good again.
Now if I only can shoot a billion volts of electric through to that
MF'er in Taiwan who helped himself to my services, I'd be a happy man.
Thanks all :-)

Doug Stelley
Network Admin.
Olean General Hospital
(716)375-7320

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole
book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination,
have received this communication in error please notify the author immediately
by replying to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.