RE: Relay in Exchange 2000

  • From: "Kubilay Ekici" <Kubilay.Ekici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:44:31 +0300

Hi Matt,

If administrative group is selected follow this path;

"System Manager - Administrative Group - First Adm. Group - Servers - Your
Server - Protocols - SMTP " and then select your "virtual server name". Right
click on this name and select "properties". Click "Access" tab and click
"relay" button.
At this point you must configure your relaying settings for example;

Select Only the list below radio button and click Add button. Select Group of
computers. Write your Subnet IP adress and your subnet mask. Click OK. And on
the relay restriction page select "Allow all computers which succesfully
authenticate to relay....." check box.

Best regards,

Kubilay