RE: Relay for a specific domain

  • From: Greg Hermida <ghermida@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 13:15:03 -0600

In Exch 5.5 you can.  We have a private connection to one of our customers
and all of the email bound for their domain gets forwarded towards a
specific IP address which routes to their Exchange org.  In the IMS,
Connections tab, specify by email domain, then add the domain and IP address
of your Router/Relay server.

Greg

[Greg Hermida]  -----Original Message-----