Reinstalling Exchange - Will I lose my job?

  • From: timm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:08:57 -0700

Pardon my inexperience with Exchange, but I would like to know if
reinstalling Exchange 5.5 (and the subsequent service packs) will reset
settings that may cause e-mail at my company to come to a grinding halt.
Has anyone had experience reinstalling Exchange 5.5 on a Windows NT 4.0
server?
The previous installation did not include the option of relaying, and
because I would like to grab POP3 mail with Exchange, I need to install
relaying and use routing.  Thanks!

-Tim McDonald
Seattle Repertory Theatre