[ExchangeList] Re: Regarding GAL

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 09:08:49 -0600

Actually I've never touched Notes and never used the connector for it,
but...  This is pretty much the job of all the Exchange connectors, to
sync the two seperate directories.  Someone thats done it before will be
able to give you better insight, but take a look at the Exchange
connector for Lotus Notes.

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.