RE: Receiving mail

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:51:01 +1100

You can forward email to a single user as well as the original user by going
into ADUC and the properties of the original user. Go to the Exchange General
tab and then to delivery options. In there you specify the forward to address
and tick the box to deliver messages to both people.

If you want to deliver the email to more than one extra person, then you need
to create a distribution group and add the users to that group and then forward
the email to the groups email address.

Greg Mulholland