RE: Reboot file

  • From: "Stephen Hartley" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:42:54 +1000

But Chris, is this not a DOS forum as well as an exchange forum? I mean,
every good Windows app needs to be controlled by DOS commands. I am sure
I read that in the fine print somewhere.

Gee, if some people would search the archives (I keep all of my
exchange.org e-mails), there is so much information to be found. For
example, I posted complete batch files to do similar processes to what
Mr Van Singel wants some time back.

I charge $100 per hour to support people who are having problems with
exchange. Anyone want to tip some $$s into my coffers for the
suggestions that I have made here, that have likely saved them $100's in
support costs?

Stephen Hartley

NetAbility

Brisbane, Australia