Re: Real Life Restore Questions

  • From: "Michael Vella" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:37:01 +0100

[exchangelist] Re: Backup/DR Systems for ExchangeHi,

Thank you for your email, though we would appreciate it if you would post your
question to the message boards or to the discussion list for everyone to see,
either myself or one of my colleagues will try to answer your queries. Most of
the members are administrators with Exchange server installations and you would
be able to benefit from their experience. Also, you would have the opportunity
to share your own experience with others in the future.

Links:

Message Boards: http://forums.msexchange.org
Discussion Lists: http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=exchangelist
Monthly Article Update: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp

Best Regards,

Michael Vella
Internet Software Marketing Ltd. - Online Network Administrator Portal
WindowsNetworking.com - ServerFiles.com - WindowSecurity.com
ISAserver.org - MSExchange.org - Secinf.net - NTfaxFAQ.com