RE: Read Mails

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 09:14:49 +0200

On your Outlook 2002: Tools --> Open email account --> View or change
existing... --> Change --> More Settings --> On the Advanced Tab click Add and
there you are.
On Outlook 2000: Tools --> Services --> Highlight Microsoft Exchange Server,
Click Properties and select the Advanced Tab There you can add the user you
want to see his MB.