Random email bounce backs from valid mailboxes

  • From: "Mark Morgan" <mmorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:34:32 -0600

Hello,

I have a exchange enviroment in coexistance mode with exch 5.5 sp4 and
exch 2003 sp1, I have been getting complaints from email users that emails
sent to them are getting bounced back to the external sender. Here is a
sample the recipient is a valid user on the exch 5.5 which is the front
end server. Help Plz!