RE: RPC/HTTP on Windows XP Home Edition

  • From: "A. Michael Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:45:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

The systems are on SP2, and the article does imply that XP Home Ed is
supported.  Yet these three systems, all running XP Home Ed, are unable to
RPC/HTTP.  Even going to the browser and https://mailserver/Rpc does not
work, repeatedly asking for password.  Yet OWA works fine!

Is there anything "interesting" that needs to be done on XP Home Ed?

Best regards
Mike