RPC over http
- From: "Byron \(Yahoo\)" <snail945@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:57:11 -0800
hello, question on rpc over http.
Current setup is as follows:
- 2 Windows 2000 DCs sp4 (also GC/DNS) Active Directory servers
- 1 separate Exchange 2003 server (sp1) running on Windows 2003 sp1
Would like to enable rpc over http/s for outlook 2003 clients to access from
remote. is this possible in this setup, given 1 exchange server?
Other related posts: