[ExchangeList] Re: RPC over HTTP's Issue

  • From: "Ravi Dogra" <dogra.ravi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:35:59 +0530

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Is RPC Service working
fine? This might me a case.

Also please let me know what is the exact problem you are facing.

r u working over SSL.

Please let us know wht is the exchange structure?

Thanks!!!
Ravi

On 10/18/06, Mitul Zaveri <mitul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All:

The current exchange server setup is as follows:

1. Active Directory Server (Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition SP1)
2. Exchange Server  (Exchange Server 2003 Enterrise Edition SP2 + Windows
2003 Enterprise Edition SP1)

The Exchange Server and Active Directory Servers are different. Exchange
Server is installed on a member server.

Have installed RPC over HTTPs and this was working perfectly till a couple
of days back. There are no configurations changes done to the Exchange
Server or Active Directory Server. No events being logged in either of the
servers. This is really strange as how does a perfectly working RPC over
HTTPS stop functioning suddenly. Howover all the other functionalities of
the server are working fine like OWA / POP / IMAP. Have also configured
ActiveSync and OMA.

Request you all kindly help me on this matter.

Thanks & Regards
Mitul Zaveri

--
Ravi Dogra