RE: RFC MSExchange.org Articles

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 20:33:32 -0500

Hi David,

Thanks for the ideas! As for the "firewall expert", he's clearly one in
his own mind, since all firewalls run on software. I sometimes think
these firewall experts "manque" believe that God somehow breathed life
into a stone and it become "hardware firewall" -- not requiring software
to run and deriving its logic and rulebase from the celestial bodies,
resonating perfectly with the "music of the spheres". I.e., the guy was
an arrogant blowhard  :-)

Thanks for the ideas!

Tom

Thomas W Shinder